Fun outdoor activities such as soaking up the sun by the pool and grilling on the back patio can easily be interrupted by mosquitoes. You, your children, and your pets are constantly exposed to being bit by mosquitoes. Not only is a mosquito bite extremely irritating, it also has the ability to transmit diseases such as malaria, dengue fever, and West Nile virus just to mention a few.
Currently, there are 176 species of mosquitoes in the United States. Mosquitoes are capable of transmitting diseases including West Nile virus to humans and animals. Olympic services residential and commercial mosquito control: Backyard enjoyment, Patio/ Grill Area, Outdoor Parties, Pool and Tennis Area. Get a Free Estimate Today or Call (678) 541- 0372
Olympic Mosquito Control Program:
• Inspection of property- inspect the entire property to determine breeding and landing areas
• Source Reduction- correction or removal of any area conducive for mosquito reproduction (areas or objects that will hold standing water such as pots, bird baths, tires, drains, and gutters)
• Larvacide treatment or reduction of breeding areas– removal or treatment of any standing water to disrupt further reproduction
• Adulticide treatment- application to adult resting areas including trees, shrubs, mulch, under decking, overhangs, etc
• Don’t let mosquitoes prevent you from enjoying your warm weather outdoor activities. Implement the Olympic Mosquito Control Program; get your yard back! The program consists of monthly treatments during the mosquito season. (Spring, Summer, Fall)
Did you know?
• 2012 had the highest number of cases reported of West Nile Virus since 2003. Forty eight states reported cases of West Nile Virus, including Georgia.